Folsom Brewmeister has been a long time sponsor of our club. If you’re looking for ingredients, classes, or equipment – go see Erik.
Homebrew Organizations / Sites / Clubs
- American Homebrew Association
- Beer Judge Certification Program
- Basic Brewing
- Brewers Roundtable – Forum for all things beer
- HAZE – Placerville Area Homebrew Club
- Greenbelt Brewers – Solano and Yolo Regional Homebrew Club
- Brew Angels – Stockton Homebrew Club
- Bay Area Mashers – East Bay Homebrew Club
- The Hop Heads – Want to meetup some cool folks from Sactown for a pint or two?
- Sacramento Home Winemakers – Our dear friends with purple feet
- Northern California Homebrew Festival – Ahhh, Beer Camp!
- If you don’t see a club from your area here, check out the American Homebrew Association list or the World Beer Directory list.
Looking for a good beer that’s not homebrewed?
- Pangaea Two Brews Cafe – Satisfy your craving for great beers and great coffee. Want to take some fine beer back home? Visit their adjacent bottle shop.
- Red Bus Brewing – The Brewmeister has grown to this brewery in Folsom.
- The Shack – Good beer, good people, good specials!
- Samuel Horne’s Tavern – Great beers in a classic tavern setting in Folsom.
- Two Rivers Cider Company – Founded by former GCBA member, Vincent Sterne, Two Rivers has been producing excellent and locally sourced ciders since 1996.
- Need some sanitary welding? Contact Steve Habbestad at 916.880.6815 or firstname.lastname@example.org